View Single Post

Thread: [NEXUS] Digest (OOC)

1. - Top - End - #134
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: ACRONYM Digest (OOC)

[Inside General Update]

Since I pretty much own the place IC, I figure I need to do something useful to describe what's going on. I won't go into much on stuff others control, but if it's big enough to be common knowledge I'll probably mention it. I felt dealing with Inside stuff was a bit too large-scale to fit under just Vyrn. Anyone who wants to know any of this stuff can if they want, since it's generally common knowledge. I also thought this wasn't worth making an entire new thread over, and if it was in Inside it might just down in IC posts, so...

Right, onto stuff:

The mercenary army has been reorganized into the Inside Special Forces after the successful takeover of Inside. (Aside from the remaining gang sectors and the Infestation Zone, of course.) The IPD thankfully surrendered and is now under the control of the new government.

Patrols can be found in the vicinity of the Infestation Zone border and the old mercenary base, which has become the base of operations for the new Inside Special Forces. If the IZ's going to spread, it's going to have to go through said patrols. Yay.

Disappearances are on the rise. Whether this has anything to do with the new regime or not remains to be seen.
    Last edited by Darkcomet; 2009-08-29 at 08:53 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

by Happyturtle and Ashen Lilies

FFR Links: