Naked Human

Wobbling on his feet, he tried to make his way over to where the lizardman was and failed. Sprawling over unto his face he rolled over and began to speak slowly.

"You say we might be the same on the inside? Well do any of you remember what drider ichor looks like? If so I'm more then willing to take a slice on the arm to prove that at least I'm human. Besides, while we were driders not once did we stick around for a fatal blow. We attacked, yes I'll admit that, but the worst we did was kidnap the gnome. And whose bones do you think are down there? Do you think we came here by ourselves? Our friends and allies rot in that pit because of the drow witch! Listen...this probaly isn't the best time to argue about this and I'm more then willing to make a deal. We, Djital and I, help you get out of the Underdark. I'm sure if he and I try hard enough we can remember how we got down here. Not only that but if I can get my hands on my spellbook I can make it much easier to avoid enemies. And I'm sure Djital would be delighted to act as your scout if you let us help you, right Djital?"

The mans face had finally gotten serious and he looked up at the tall lizardman from his spot on the ground. Going still he looked to Djital for confirmation.