Djital

I really hate the underdark. Ah, now I slip the knot and.. At least it can't get any worse than this. The pants are nice though, I should find a way to thank-

He glances up from his state of concentration, seeing the slimy door and the party's reaction.

"Oh hell no!"

He lurches to his feet, working to slide the ropes off of his arms.

"Do we fight whatever it is or run? Maybe use an oil flask? Fire is always good!"

As he notices Hajih and the others running for the ferry door, he sheds the rest of his rope and turns to Lumpy.

"You gonna be happy with that sword for now or do we have to go cut apart a buncha spiders to get you 'Grinder'?" If it's worth dyin' for, then it's worth living for today to get it in a month or three. Our loot and your flail aren't gonna walk away, not with those spiders there. Let's get out of this goddamn death trap - that goop is gonna be in here any second - and come back when we're better off."

Immediately he picks up the battered short sword and slices his companion free of the ropes, and prepares to help the party either move in an orderly fashion into the passage, either assisting with Thokk's corpse, or battling whatever is seeping through the door.

[ooc: Djital has been taking 20 on his escape artist check throughout the long story ;) If I missed where we got untied, then disregard my maneuver- and if doing that wasn't kosher, then I'll just edit it.]