View Single Post

Thread: Werewolf Classic IX - GAME ON!

1. - Top - End - #901
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Classic IX - GAME ON!

The Moon's have one target and one target only today. Someone's been too quiet, and now their life will be forfeit on the gallows. It's the least they can do for Huxley.

"To Mrs Banjo's room! She is responsible for this, I'm sure of it!"

The Moons rushed up the stairs to the particularly plush room that the young Moon had taken as her own, only to find the room deserted. No-one saw her leave, which left only one possibility; the walk-in wardrobe.

"Of course! Why would anyone need such a large wardrobe unless it was to hide their sheep costumes when not in use?! Let's get her!"

As one the Moon's flow forward like a tide, smashing the door of the wardrobe down in their anger and haste. The sides of the dark little room are dominated by shelf upon shelf of shoes, suspicious in itself. Who needs so many shoes when they only have two feet?

"There she is! By jove...what in the blazes is going on here?!"

At the far end of the wardrobe a small portal has opened up to another world. The Moon's can see woods, blue skies, and a castle of the brightest white stone. Between a noble looking lion and two small children stands a very wolfish Mrs Banjo. She grins with a mouth too full of sharp teeth and waves as the portal starts to close.

"Be seeing you guys! Thanks for all the shoes!"

The portal closes just before the Moon's can reach it. Another wolf has been removed from the estate, but this time it has escaped retribution.

"Well...I'm afraid Mrs Banjo has gone to Narnia."
    "Just be thankful she won't come back with that bloody lion!"

Summary

Mrs Banjo went to Narnia (was lynched ), she was a Werewolf.

Night 13 begins now and ends on Wednesday. Get your actions into myself and Mordy

Yes, Mrs B gets special treatment, but only in the ending narration
    Last edited by banjo1985; 2009-08-31 at 08:27 AM.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn