Quote Originally Posted by Hario
Sorcerer/Wilder/Favored soul (or shugenja)

you need just a little wisdom for the favored soul spells... but still pack a punch with little change in the abilities...

I can see uber brokeness at epic when you mix, thurge classes with this, you can make 6 full progression spellcasting classes by lvl 40 I think, its late and I might be off...

Well, with "standard" MT-esque classes, you'll need three levels in each of the two "base" classes, and they run for 10 levels.

This one specifically increases three different casting-type classes (one Psionic, one Arcane, one Divine).

Assuming you have a MT-esque class for each given combo (Arcane-Divine, Arcane-Psionic, Divine-Psionic), at level 39, you could have: 3 levels in Wizard, 3 levels in Psion, 3 levels in Cleric; ten levels in each of the three MT-esque classes leaves you casting as a level 23 Cleric, Wizard, and Psion. Which, at level 39.... leaves you a bit behind, especially considering the lack of bonus Epic feats. For a caster level of 17 in each, you need seven levels of each of the three PrC's you dug up - putting you at level 30.