Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Chocobo View Post
Kind of on the wrong track there. I shall explain.

Basically, she's great. She's all kinds of experienced in, like, life and stuff, she's great to be around, and really really pretty.

But I'm not.

So while I had a really great time on the date, when I got home I became consumed with jealousy.
I don't think I'll see her again though so oh well.
you, sir, are being silly

you're not only commiting the cardinal sin of "looking a gift horse in the mouth" (women posessing all those qualities in an attractive package are hard to find), but you're also being totally ass-about-face about this. All those things that you think you are not and disqualify you from a relationship with her (as thats what it boils down to) are not your choice to judge upon. Its up to her to decide if you're 'good enough', not you.

You asked her out on a date - thats great. Very positive, confident behavior. Now the acid test is to give it a day or two and ask her on a second. You had a great time, maybe (inspite of what you percieve as your own short comings) she did too... If you don't ask her and find out you will regret it for a very long time. After all, she sounds like a catch. Only a fool would let an opertunity like that pass them by