Quote Originally Posted by Krimm_Blackleaf View Post
Bonus Feats: As a sortilegic craftsman progresses, he gains bonus feats that aid him in his ability to craft magic items. At 2nd level, you gain Craft Magical Arms and Armor, at 4th level you gain Craft Wand, at 6th level you gain Craft Rod and at 9th level you gain Craft Staff.
Hmm. This penalizes the character for taking these feats as soon as possible (M A&A is delayed 2 levels, Wand is delayed 4, Rod 2, and Staff again 2).

Also, you give 4 specific item crafting feats, plus another 3 of any you like, and you require 4 to enter. That's 11 item creation feats... that's an awful lot. Especially considering how many item creation feats require other forms of "casting" (incarnum, psionics, etc), you're likely to end up taking rather weak feats. Which may not be the end of the world, since 7 bonus feats is a lot, and item crafting is rather feat-intensive anyway, but still... I dunno, it strikes me as stretching things just to find feats to take.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimm_Blackleaf View Post
Look, guys! I just put the two most powerful classes in the game together! Awesome!
Yeah, and cost one 3 levels and the other 7. One thing you might consider is doing something similar to what I did with Cerebremancer - have less than perfect advancement on each side, but allow earlier entry and make a capstone that allows them to continue advancing both.