View Single Post

Thread: Crack Pairings Matchup Table

1. - Top - End - #1180
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Crack Pairings Matchup Table

Quote Originally Posted by Tira-chan View Post
    I've been feeling a little lacking when it comes to my output, so I'll try to make up for it. I haven't got a story, sadly, but I do have the next best thing - a picture! Perfectly work-safe, though rabid old-school Star Trek fans may not want to click...

Spoiler
    Show

In case you were wondering, yes, those are my dolls. And yes, they do cuddle like that. Almost all the time, in fact. I can't help it, they just look so cute together. In my defense, the relationship does make sense as much as any such thing can in a way - both are intelligent, logically-minded, nonhuman humanoids who tend towards verbosity and occasional snarking.

Something interesting I've noticed - not only is V the most popular character for both story and banner, almost everything (meant seriously) involving our favorite androgyne is either sad and emotional or incredibly cute, while often both. It's like V just injects woobie-ness into everything.
    Yes, they can have many long conversations using complicated words under the stars. Also as for V, she/he is the village bicycle of the fandom, everyone has a ride eventually.
    Last edited by Malkar Grumbo; 2009-09-08 at 06:08 PM.
    I Am A: Chaotic Good Human Sorcerer (3rd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength- 9
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 12
    Wisdom- 11
    Charisma- 11