A post in which Kid Kris attempts to restore some of his lost sanity.

The Eater of Children died in his cell, and the resulting zombie stroke victim was subsequently put down by drones. Oh well.

Phoenix left Acro proper and went for a little walkabout around the edges. May return, may not. Also met Viper, and told her that Calublufiok died. Again. Viper was not pleased. Oh well.

Garm and Naeryen were eaten by wolves. Oh well.

Johannes was got drunk in a bar, and tried to hit on some ladies. One of them was Viper. 'Excitement' ensued. Oh well.

Viper went home. Oh well.

All of the DeWeald brothers were sucked into a space time anomaly, had adventures, and then were killed by time zombies. Oh well.

Beckett Oh-****-this-I'm-not-gonna-say-the-name became one of the Inside Bandits, but fell off a roof while highstacking and broke his neck and died. Oh well.

Kiara Rain died or something. I have no idea who she is anymore anyway. Oh well.

Kris-the-Slayer is still floating around or something. Seriously, wasn't there meant to be a rescue? Oh well.

Lilandra died of cancer. The owner of Restaurant Enchante is now an NPC. The chefs were 'set free'. but 'decided' to stay anyway. Seems the new owner is a hypnotist. Oh well.

The Nightheart is... somewhere. I dunno where. Is it still with The White King, or what? Oh well.