Quote Originally Posted by MReav View Post
I think you should play up Mind Control/Xykon's Undead Control, because Miko doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would knowingly side with people she thinks are evil to get back at people she thinks are evil. As much as she hates the Order, one of her final tipping points was her conclusion that The Order worked for Xykon, so the idea that she would willingly work for Xykon to get back at the people who willingly worked for Xykon... you get the idea.
While I agree with your opinion, I'm afraid I can't go with that course of action for one very, very simple reason.

There'd be no story.

I thought about having Xykon use mind control on her, for simple things and the like, but then you have to consider that if Xykon can control her with the little things, he'd just control her 100%. And then you've just got a Miko zombie. No fun. No fun at all...

Also, Xykon asking her to kill the Order of the Stick kinda disproves her perception of the OotS and Team Evil working together. But she has plenty of reasons to hate the Order anyway. They corrupted/worked with Lord Shojo depending on who she's talking to, they caused her to Fall by tricking her somehow in her own mind, Belkar is a being of absolute evil and by default the rest of the Order is evil for working with him, and she'll probably blame them for the loss of Azure City and the destruction of the gate. Why? Because she's crazy, and the best part of writing a crazy character is that you can go anywhere with their thought process and it is still believable to some extent.

But yes, I realize this story has a whole lot of plot holes in it. There will be gags about that, actually. And there will also be a plot device to help Team Evil seem more... relatable, to Miko.