1. - Top - End - #184
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Call of Cthulhu 1890s England IC, The Yorkshire Horrors

"Go, Graves. I am an honest man. Well, I had a nightcap and decided to turn in and do a little reading. It seems I fell asleep, because the next thing I remember is a dream, or it seemed like a dream, since everything was fuzzy, and indistinct, if you know what I mean? A light shone from my side wall into my room, then several robed figures walked into the room towards me, from the wall. They reminded me a little of druids. None said a word. Two took me by the hand and guided me off the bed, then led me to the wall and right through, as though we were ghosts. Then we came to a doorway with cloth hangings around it, and I was in another room full of empty beds. The robed figures seemed waiting for something; then, a rat scurried from under a bed and one of the druids bent down as if to inspect it or to talk to it. They took me back to the doorway full of...clothes, they were...and we came out in another room, which looked like Lucinda's bedroom. Then, suddenly, all the figures were gone but me and one other, and that one was looking down at Lucinda with a knife in his hand, then she woke up, and screamed, and the next thing I knew, you were all standing round me, and I was covered in blood. I feel ill."

Mr. Jevers, who's standing nearby, insists that his master be put to bed at once.
    Last edited by Xsesiv; 2009-09-19 at 06:06 PM.

...more scared of the living...