View Single Post

Thread: We Don't Go To Gobi Anymore

1. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: We Don't Go To Gobi Anymore

Barely giving a passing glance at Liselle, Dwyn nods at Lethanial's figures, and thinks for a moment. "Well, now, there are many problems to be fixed, eh?" he muttered. "Now Smitty, Unless your all related (which might be the case), there can be more than five Deegans living here, can there? We can't let petty dispute linger between villages when you guys have so many problems right here. Things need to be resolves, and feuds ended. We'll probably need to visit these villages ourselves to make sure any wrongs to the Deegan matiarch is righted, or apologize if'n the Deegans are to blame.... The Deegans dont rule, we do, and if these other villages still continue to fued with our village, its us they provoke now." he said flatly.

"As far as Royal Inspecters go, why have they not fixed the living conditions here long ago? Did this village fail to meet the standards for so long that they dont bother checking anymore? I doubt the King really even cares about profitless borderlands, for that matter." he thought aloud. He then looked at Lethanial, and said "Speaking of being on the kings borders, what do you know of the lands outside of his domain? Are they allies we can recruit for help? Enemies we can conquer for gold and supplies-even able bodies? What of monsters?"
    Following this chain of thought, Dwyn started imagining what it would be like to destroy a goblin or kobold warlord, and then convince their people he was god and that they needed to rebuild his earthly kingdom in return for minimum wages...
    Last edited by Gaijin Guy Jim; 2009-09-27 at 05:19 PM.
    --------------
    Current Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Phyllyp, in "Heroes for Hire"
    Quilliam Coal, in The Howling Coyotes Mercenary Company

Old Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Philander Pipepuffer (My first character)
    Leeto Dragongem
    Brog Grimapple, for Barrow of the forgotten King
    Orlandi Kingslayer
    Dwyn, We Dont Go To Gobi Anymore
    Cyryndryl,To Quench A Flame