1. - Top - End - #363
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: KataraAltinaII's Premature Not So Short & To-The-Point Random Banter #130

Well, this'll be my third one now. Since there's a mac store in town they should have what I need. I'm currently hijacking my friend's desktop while he's out at an evening class. He should be back in a bit though.

The one that just died was a replacement for my first power supply which still works but I lost. It's not compatible with my laptop without an adaptor to get the jack right to get into my laptop and the first adaptor jack we got broke due to some bending action, I believe due to something falling on it while I was away for about 5 minutes to go to the bathroom.

This one that just died had previously been sliced in two by a chair leg which wasn't properly sealed at the bottom so the metal tube was exposed. Fortunately it was the simple wire portion of the cable and so we just spliced it back together.

This time there was a bit of sparking the night before but I discounted it as me misinterpretting some static. But now that the pilot light went out on it even when it's in a good plug, well, yeah.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2009-09-29 at 10:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide