I think we should all post visual descriptions so we don't need to be prompted by sharnian. If you get referred to one, go up and open it. I suggest making it very detailed.

Mine:
Spoiler
Show
A small figure stands before you. His eyes glow blue, but the color seems muted. In fact, he looks drained of color, as if viewed through some sort of filter. There is a band of beaten old leather on his forehead, which is mostly concealed by greasy black bangs. The rest of his face is concealed by a black veil. He has a drab, featureless gray cloak with a hood, and where it does not conceal his torso you can see a tiger's pelt. His arms are covered in fine, silvery chainmail, and you see bracers of tiger's skin on his wrists. There are a large number of thin leather bands crudely tied around his right arm. His hands are covered by supple black gloves. A light crossbow hangs at his side, and you can see a pouch on his belt within easy reach of his hands. He wields a small, round wooden shield, its surface virtually unscathed. There is a smooth blue gem embedded in the center of the shield, with a small arrowhead embedded in it. He has one ring on each hand: the left ring is a thin golden band set with silver spheres. The right ring is a thicker, larger golden ring with a seal in the middle surrounded by small rubies. It could certainly be used as a signet. His boots are dark gray and seem unusually large, and are padded on the bottom. He is also wearing a backpack.

Sharnian:
Spoiler
Show
Arcane Sight can't see through walls. I suggest naming your posts "LoS for X's turn" instead of "X's turn", to avoid confusion.