Quote Originally Posted by Geesi View Post
Scenarios:

A) They're both generic wolves. Irbis is genuinely trying to defend Trixie. No longer seems to be the case with that comment, or maybe she's given up.
B) Trixie is innocent, Irbis is not. They made an agreement early in the game to defend each other if wagoned while silenced, since that seems like the sort of thing Trixie would do. Wolfly Irbis said "sure, gotcha covered. " It sort of makes sense, but it would make more sense for her to simply not stick her neck out.
C) Trixie is the Master, Irbis is a wolf. Irbis is trying to sacrifice herself because they've found the Baner and need one more void. Seems less likely because the Meddler is still up and that void very well may end up wasted.

Any other ideas?
How about D)

Spoiler
Show
I actually saw through their lies, nailed one wolf, pretty much confirmed another (Mordokai) and gathered a few more interesting leads?

Let's see, Oddity, Uncle Festy and Helgraf are almost certainly not villagers.

Sorry Trixie, you power role evidence, convincing as it was, was a bit too good. Although I wonder how you pulled that off.

That being said, I really hope some of the people had better reasons than just having grudges/being tools, because if not, we can kiss baner goodbye