1. - Top - End - #678
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: KataraAltinaII's Premature Not So Short & To-The-Point Random Banter #130

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    The question of the hour?

Why?
    Well, I admit it is a bit of a riddle, but I'll give you a hint. It has something to do with the song I linked, what you said, and it probably shouldn't be taken too literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin89 View Post
    I beg this question. Why would certain people want to enjoy the nightlife? I being a sophomore in college and without access to a car, do not find much of interest for nightlife.
    So, what. Is it personal preference or inability to participate that you're citing here?

In either case, such a person is still missing out on it, so whether they want to or not is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    Not having a car is probably what ruins the interest in the nightlife. And a in a lot of other things.
    So you're saying that you would be interested in it if you actually had access to it whatsoever rather than being confined to where your two legs can take you, then?
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2009-10-04 at 05:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide