Quote Originally Posted by Cubey View Post
Lorne:
"Witnessing death is never easy, especially for the first time. And it happened only yesterday for you, so it's natural that you still feel sick about it. Give it some time and try not to think about it too much - you'll feel better with each day, unless you let the despair consume you."
Lorne nods. "I hope you're right."

"I don't think you were disrespectful. You all were in a dangerous situation, honoring the dead should be left for times when you're sure you are safe. That would be after the mission. You weren't uncaring, you were reasonable."
"Thank you...well, I just hope the rest of the team sees it that way.

"Speaking of which...I still haven't told them about my phobia. And I...probably should. Because, I-I do trust them. I think. Mostly. Well, some of them are a little psychotic and that's frightening. But I should probably still tell them.

"I mean...it still somehow hasn't come up yet, which is odd, but fortunate. And I don't quite know how to broach the subject. Mostly I'm just ashamed. My level of comfort aside, though, we're working and living together and, well, facing life-or-death stakes where it might someday be a factor that could get us all killed...so I suppose I should tell them...Right?"

Lorne doesn't sound convinced of his own reasoning.