[snip]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    [snip]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBibliophile View Post
    [snip]
    Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    [snip]
    Thanks for pointing that stuff out, guys! *scurries off to fix them*

And by the way, Biblio, you don't need to be nervous about pointing stuff out. I write because I love it and I want to get better. Seeing that someone pays enough attention to think about stuff like that gives me warm fuzzies.

Water-Smurf: very good update, though I can't wrap my mind around Redcloak x Vaarsuvius (coming from someone who writes Miko x Vaarsuvius ).
    Ah, the wonders of breaking minds. The issue is that I'm actually starting to ship this. Damn vivid imagination! Stop pairing random people up together!

Also, I know my intellect doesn't hold a candle to V's, but I have no idea how she concluded "people kill goblins for XP" from what Redcloak told her.
    I figure that it's common knowledge that goblins are treated this way. Heck, V treats them this way. When faced with a bitter minority group, you tend to get a little more aware of the mistreatment they face. (Well, at least that's how it is with me.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytara View Post
    Water-Smurf, your story is steadily gaining in scope and epicness....

Seriously, that was chilling. And the characterisation with Redcloak's past and V's oh-so-stubborn stubborness make it very complicated and interesting. I wish I could put my infinite respect for your skill in better words....
    Well, you've made my day. Thank you.

Could anyone here who is good with art make a V/R avatar for me, please? I'm horrible at drawing, otherwise I would have tried to do it myself.

(Wow, this is a huge post... Now off to read all the stuff that I missed! *scurries*)
    Last edited by Water-Smurf; 2009-10-05 at 03:19 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.