What worked for me, Vella, was talking to him until two in the morning after a week of the same thing and us dancing around the "are we or aren't we" question without ever actually asked him. Getting me tired enough helped me get the courage to flat out say "are we or aren't we and it's ok if we aren't". It's almost like liquid courage but not quite as fuzzy lol.

In other news, Syka got a phone number today. I spent all day in the library studying with my group for a test tonight so I went to the water fountain to get a drink several times. I have a habit of smiling when I make eye contact with people so combined with my eyes being drawn to people it means a lot of smiling. Unfortunately...there was a guy sitting at a desk near our room...who kept making eye contact with me. The last time I went to the waterfountain he asked me to take a small slip of paper. I get into the room and realize "oh no..." Sure enough, it was his email and phone number.

I'm still kinda really surprised since that has never happened before. Hell, we didn't even say anything to each other before he gave me the paper! I feel a little bad since I won't be using the number (what with the being in a monogamous relationship thing) but I admire the guys courage.