View Single Post

Thread: Still Not Safe #2 [M&M 2nd ed]

1. - Top - End - #114
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Still Not Safe #2 [M&M 2nd ed]

Quote Originally Posted by kamikasei View Post
    "Hey," Cat greets Andy once she finds him. "I was going to go for a run, want to come? Or a walk, whatever, so long as there's fresh air. Always better with company, and besides, Todd's out there somewhere." She delivers this in a way that would fit right in to a slasher flick - "that thing that killed Bobby is still out there!"
    "Oh, hey, Cat!" Andy greets the girl. He's obviously quite cheered up by her presence. "Yeah, I was thinking of going for a walk, myself, I'd love to go with you".

Quote Originally Posted by kamikasei View Post
    "We can try and grab some of the others if you think they need the distraction." Cat tries to communicate with her half-smile that she's quite happy for Andy to decide the others are fine where they are.
    "Yeah, I think at least..." he starts saying...

ScreeeeeeKRUNCH

...but the sound of Andy's mental gears being stopped dead and crushed by that smile can almost be heard outloud in classic comedic fashion. Smart as he is, Andy is but a teenager. A particularly inexperienced one, at that. A girl he likes smiling at him that way is more than he can take without his brain asking for a reboot.

"I, er" he gains some time, as his mind restarts and an ever so slight blush takes his face. Right now, there is nothing he wants more than to just tell the others to go screw themselves and get over their own hangups alone and go with Cat. But... there is something bothering him. Lorne and Emi were really hit by this. They needed the company. Somebody had to care. Come on, man, you can go any other day with them, this a unique chance! he tells himself repeteadly.

"I... yeah, I think Lorne and Emi would really need the company" Damn you, me! Stop trying to be the hero for once, will you!? Shut up, me, we all have to make sacrifices.

He smiles again, though there's a bit of regret in there as well. "And the exercise, too. They both look like a breeze could topple them over" he tries to joke.
    Last edited by Drascin; 2009-10-08 at 11:59 AM.