I had a pretty bizarre dream too, though I can't remember much of it. It started with this sort of village place built into cliffs on a beach, and there were video game style harvesting mechanics for plants and stuff. Like, poking one would bring up a little menu bar, and then you had to poke at the option you wanted. Which was bizarre.

Then I turned into Alex Mercer from prototype, and was immune to fall damage and could run up buildings. I accidentally knocked one of the taller ones over, but I was still able to demonstrate falling over 100 feet without effect to David Suzuki. I did it because he told me a story about some guy who fell 40 feet and lived, and I wanted to upstage everyone.

Then I heard that there were a couple guys needed arresting for whatever reason, so I found and subdued them. They gave me handcuffs, but the cuffs were broken to not stay closed. So I put them in a police car and drove it to the station. I didn't know where the station was, but I drove there anyways. Managed to avoid destroying the car, and also figured out how to work it pretty well. Then I turned the two criminals over to Captain Brass and woke up.

Why are my dreams full of references to things?