Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanie Lirle View Post
A mixture of

The MacGuffin idea is my favorite at the moment, at least for the very beginning of FI. Simply because it would give people an easy goal to aim for. However, we can't make everyone just go and do one thing. So we should put the choice of finding the MacGuffin out there, but still let people have the freedom to do their own thing.

The "warfare" idea would require far too much coordination between people and would only serve to slow down the plot before it's even started rolling. While I can see it working, I think it's better off as something left until the middle stages of FI.

As for the MacGuffin in question, I'd like to bring that idea up again involving the lich Lor Nae. With both the ALF and the UNA searching through a zombie infested city in search of [insert object here] in order to get the lich on their side.

The zombies would also serve as easy cannon fodder, so people can easily show off the abilities of their characters and their side's mooks. That way everyone would get a sort of feel for each others character's before we get into any actual pc vs pc fights.
This is what I read, Mad Mask. I don't see anything about a device that controls the zombies. If I did, I wouldn't have voted for it.