1. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: ABR Discussion Thread XXVIII: Read it or Chris the celestial will set you on fire

@^ I don't have anything to add, except to warn you that I'm going to be trying my hardest to get my hands on my precious blue key again. I miss it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    Most likely not. In her most recent description, she just said "[insert object here]". I don't think she has anything in mind.
    Sort of, I remember the original idea tied Lor Nae to the whole thing. Which could explain the undead.

Quote Originally Posted by wiki
    inside a large black tower she styled herself to have a large emerald eye at its peak, which she has enchanted to allow her to reanimate and control all dead within 5 miles of the tower
    Perhaps a chunk of the emerald was taken from the top of her tower by some daring thief. He made his way to the nearby city where Lor Nae promptly used the emerald fragment to raise the dead from the local graveyard, and have them hunt down the thief. During his attempt to escape the undead were dragged around the entire city. Killing most of the citizens and in turn creating even more undead.

Now both sides have sent small parties to look for the emerald fragment which could be anywhere in the city and return it to Lor Nae in hopes of getting her to join their side.

Which would also explain why the UNA doesn't just blow the entire place up.
    (Plus imagine the media field day that They would have when word gets out that the UNA is purging a city of undead. Which were most likely created by "ALF necromancers")
    [/idea]
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2009-10-10 at 05:38 PM.