Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
Last night was great! Firstly, the metting was from eight 'til ten; but we didn't leave until quarter to midnight.
A large part of that was that we got distracted arguing about the books we wanted to bring. From what I remember the books that we chose were: Good Omens (twelve votes); Dune (eight); Lies of Locke Lamora (nine); 1984 (despite my many protestation (eight)); Snow Crash (seven); A Game of Thrones (seven); the Alice books and some others who I've forgotten.
And then we played Werewolf, and that was my first ever live game; 'twas fun.

And in an hour I leave for my first Gilbert and Sullivan Society meeting. We're going to a pub. To sing through Gondoliers.
And by the way, we're definitely doing Ruddigore in Hilary which is rather strange.

ION:
I did my first ever load of laundry today! It'd have been earlier, but the laundry card machine was broken. Twice.
I went grocery shopping today! And I had an actual dinner dinner for dinner.
I went to the most amazing lecture today (it was better than the other one)! It was on Old English and the lecturer was amazing.
I did some reading for my next essay.
And a third person in my building has suspected swine 'flu.
Pfft. I bet it is fresher's flu. Swine flu is about but it's not that common. It's just dirty dirty students givin' each other the death germs is all.

Was the werewolf game sci fi and/or fantasy themed? If not why not. What kind of sci fi society is this. Do you have have a resident Angry Man? We have two, one happens to be a girl.