Quote Originally Posted by xPANCAKEx View Post
donthaveone83

im gunna have to go down a slightly different tack her:

arrange to hang out again soon. Don't talk about what happened unless she brings it up, and just go with the flow

when you see her next, ask if she wants to try something long distance or if she thinks this is just a casual thing. At least then you'll know where you stand and it doesn't make too much of a drama over things. If its just casual thing, then the lack of drama will prevent it from turning weird and not kick the friendship too hard
I know what you mean. Only thing is that I have a hell of a time getting time off. I'm a manager at my job, and because of work-drama we're really low on managers. This last weekend off is the only time off (other than a day here or there) I've had in almost 8 months. I've been talking to my boss, and it looks like the next time off I can get to go see her is the last weekend of November (I have to work thanksgiving and black Friday, but he'll give me the weekend off). So should I give her a call and try to work this out over the phone, or wait a month and pray she doesn't think I'm flaking out on her?