Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
Looks like Belkar likes the "androgynous twit" more than expected, or am I seeing illusions?
I have a soft spot for gruff affection in general, so I tend to write Belkar as reluctantly liking his teammates. (Despite the fact Rich specifically went out of his way to not provide the Belkster a back story, I assign one.) He couldn't have had a very well-functioning family, so the weird quirks of the Order may remind him a little of the softer, less murderous side of home.

Trying to avoid another long-winded lecture on character, I'll just say 'you're not seeing illusions.'

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler View Post
Holy hell, Water-Smurf... you've made me cry!

That hasn't happened since... well, since I finished KH: 358/2 Days a few days ago, but still; it takes something truly touching to make me cry.
Awww... now you're making me feel all fuzzy...

Which part is the one making you cry? I didn't know I could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler View Post
Also, since he was drinking tea, O-Chul speaks with a British accent in my mind now... even though it hardly makes any sense.
I giggled.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytara View Post
Wonderful! :D Very satisfying. The Order standing up for V was cute to see. Especially Belkar. Heh, he takes issue with anyone who messes with his favourite androgynous twit's face.
That was enjoyable for me to write. I'm not sure how in-character it was, but they haven't seen V in a while and I figured that that offered a little flexibility with how much concern they would be willing to show without coughing in embarrassment and trying to put up a tough front.

Thanks for you're kindness, guys. It makes it all worth it to know that people enjoy reading what I write. (And I thought that I sucked at romance, so this is a nice boost...)