1. - Top - End - #1111
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Shipping VIII: Yes, Eight. No, really. We are THAT insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    Happy Ship for Reinholdt Reinholdt/Brandi
    Spoiler
    Show
    "SQUEEEE! OHMIGAWD, aren't you the cutest thing EVER?!" The pretty brunette girl squealing with delight ran up and hugged a very surprised, very shy catboy. Little did she know how lucky she was not to be shot on the spot.

"Um, what - ack! LEMME GO!" Reinholdt found himself restrained, arms pinned. He struggled to get away.

"Awwww." She pouted cutely, arms folding over her chest once she releases him. "But I just wanted to love on you and take you home with me."

Reinholdt smoothed his ruffled fur, glaring at the girl. "And what on EARTH makes you think that I would want to go home with you?"

The girl, smirking, reaches into her purse and pulls something out. It's a tupperware container with a baggie inside, then another container and another baggie. The catboy's tail twitches with curiosity - he can't help it. Brandi works, completing the process of opening her prize.

Finally she holds up a dark green leaf, twirling the stem between her fingertips. And before she even says what it is...the smell hits Reinholdt. He starts to salivate, his pupils dilating. "Because I have catnip. And a tree full of it at home. And because I'll love you and snuggle you and pet you and give you treats."

The catboy pounces as Brandi drops the leaf, sending it fluttering down to the floor. He doesn't even notice as she slips a collar and leash onto him. "Mmmmmm, you had me at catnip."
    *giggles*
    YAY!
    Thanks Dirk.

I should probably be more worried about this collar than I am right now.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2009-10-22 at 11:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.