Nameless as Corporal Narris Glockner
Cristo as Gunner Kristopher Faust
Rabbit as Rebekka Eichmann
Mooks

Chapter I, Prelude
The Start

Spoiler
Show

Hey. I guess this means I've bit the bullet on the latest mission. Or maybe I finally got transferred, in the agme augen augmentics room, or I got to settle a planet. Ha. That last one is likely.

Sorry, just wanted to say hi before we got started. So, you've gotten bunk 23-2A. Bottom bunker, like me. Maybe you wanted it, or maybe you're hating it. I know I did the first few weeks when I got moved here. Yeah. E Company. Welcome to hel the party.

Maybe you're a bright and wonderful soldier, plenty of us got here like that. Or maybe you're one of those dunces that thought that E meant Easy like in the Guard code. If youu are the laa latt second one, you might be too dumb to understand what I'm going to tell you here. This is E(Z) Company. Extremely Hazardous/Suicidal. We get the "critical targets."

This is all the paper I have (Uplifting Primer is good for something, eh?) so use the vidtape stuck to the back to see what we've gone through to come to this. There's a vidset in the locker J12-A5. Combination is 34-66-1.

Best Wishes, Elise.

Disclaimer
Spoiler
Show

Gamesworkshop is the intellectual creator of the Imperial Guard, the lasgun, lascannon, bolter, storm bolter, Rhino, Chimera, Basilisk, etc. Along with the Tau, Ethereal, Pulse Rifle/Carbine, Khorne, Daemons, Space Marines, etc. As shown/written here, not to say that they exclusively own some of these concepts, terms, or vocabulary, but in Fair Use, I decided to make a list of... "references."
WH40k? I'm in it? AWESOME!

Yush, this looks like it will be most interesting.