View Single Post

Thread: Crack Pairings 3 - 50% More Squick

1. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings 3 - 50% More Squick

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    Oh, and I've wrought another chapter upon you. I'm sick again (this thing refuses to be shaken!) so I had plenty of time to write without classes. (I should probably be working on homework, but... I still have 'till Monday.)
    *gives Internet chicken noodle soup*

*hugs*

Aarindarius nodded slowly, frowning at his tea. “Take care of your children, Inkyrius. I think that I am going to try to find out more about what my old apprentice has been doing for these past few years.”
    This isn't going to go well... Well, assuming he actually finds anything out, that is. I wonder if where they are is blocked from scrying?

Up above, a creature that hadn’t disappeared with the others continued cradling whatever was bundled in the blankets, humming ever so softly and watching the lovers with black eyes.

I really need to wonder if I'm a sadist/sociopath. I'm practically quivering in anticipation for making these guys suffer. I probably overdid the 'holycrapI'minsane' scene, but meh.
    Then it's better that you work out these urges in a safe, creative, entertaining way.

I wonder if I can pull off making in-character Vaarsuvius cry...
    V came pretty close to crying there; any more illusions like that and I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytara View Post
    Shameful? Well, the story doesn't necessarily imply what people have taken it to imply just because it's posted in this thread. I mean, ripping of clothes happens in general when someone reptilian starts biting pieces off the person they want to torment. If you guys interpret it as anything dirty, you have your own smutty minds to blame. Not that the children would take Suvie being tortured MUCH better than Suvie being violated. Poor Suvie.
    Dragons can breed with anything.

Obviously, that means they will breed with anything!
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2009-11-05 at 11:12 AM.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt