View Single Post

Thread: Crack Pairings 3 - 50% More Squick

1. - Top - End - #378
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings 3 - 50% More Squick

Water-Smurf, uh, you really are too kind... *basks in the praise like the Vaarsuvius-sympathising megalomaniac she is*

*reads*

Holy...

Well, huh. THAT certainly isn't good. Not good at all. There are only a few things worse than Tsukiko being the first to find out, and most of the worse things are things that will directly result from Tsukiko finding out. I can already tell the Order will be finding out the absolute worst way, for sure.

And things are certainly getting suspenseful, what with the shadowy figure and Haley and everything...

V/Belkar! :D :D :D They need more fanfiction/art. Speaking of which, I really should get moving on my editing of my next V/B fic...
    Ed... editing???! You mean it's practically finished and ready to be shared?

I coloured the one pic of Aandy. Sort of. :D

Spoiler
    Show

I coloured the one of Miko and V as well. ^^

Spoiler
    Show

I even made a sig! :D My very first one, yay! XD

I know it kind of breaks the stick figure style of the other signatures, but looking at it just keeps cracking me up due to how manga-ish it seems, so I figured I'd share it... XD

Also, I'd appreciate it if people didn't link the images in their replies, since I have about a zillion of those and the bandwidth really adds up... ^^;
    Last edited by Kaytara; 2009-11-07 at 09:03 AM.
    *Above post: Additional terms and restrictions may apply.
    My old OotS fanart
    My art on Instagram