Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
Holy ^&%$. This is the fastest moving plot since...well, FFF I guess!
Wrong. It's a new plot, it's going as fast as CoN or TJH did. When it sustains this pace for a week, then I'll agree. More likely, it'll slow down, and with 'luck', it'll continue.
Rand: Hey, you're posting here! Great, we've missed you. I've been arguing against a lot of new plots, thus far without backup. Now we're suck with Paperclip, which died, All-Star, which hasn't started and never will, CoN (which will be resurrected as soon as I get Inkscape, but really DLB needs to make a comic to involve my characters), an this new plot.
It's ironic that KP said the new plot will be using BRC's rules, and the main one was 'no new plots!'
Seriously, this is getting on my nerves. Anybody remember the good old days, where there was just Plot 3, SDSB, FFF (soon to be FI), and that was all?
Then X2 made TJH, which, sorry, was just one big mistake. It made people feel like BRC's rule was decrepit. So then came more plots, like the Off-Plot (may have come before, I'm not sure), and now we're stuck in a swamp of lousy plots which should be put out of their misery.
I say, we should have a vote for each plot: If a plot gets more than 4 votes, it gets to stay. Otherwise, we never put in a comic in it again.
And we don't make any more plots. No matter how cool it seems. Even if it seems to be pure awesomesauce: If the person wants it, they can make their own thread about it.
Does anybody agree?