1. - Top - End - #379
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Perenelle's Pleasantly Playful and Passionately Peculiar Random Banter #133

:o...Curly *I really have to keep preventing myself from calling you "Kit"*, you have the best avatars. :3 Nice Black/White mage combo there. *nod*

I've never seen the huge appeal towards bad fanfiction though. :/ I mean I get the whole "Dramatic Reading" thing and just outright roasting bad writing...so I guess actually I do get it entirely. o.o;

Edit: Oh yeah, and because some of them are just so bizarre they have to be read. Though speaking of having to read things, I need to get myself a good book to read. The last good book I had to flip through ran out weeks ago.

Edit of the Edit: Yes, Kit Curly, it is a bad idea. D: Not that I would know how to stop you. ;-; I do it all the time. :p When I could be using my twilight hours to write an epic tale. Or at least a fairly amusing anecdote.

What do I do instead?

Well, I just got the Megaton Hammer and I'm on my way to the Zora Lake. That should probably be all the details you need.
    Last edited by Trobby; 2009-11-17 at 08:34 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!