Affidavit coughs and turns to address this...KNAVES soldier? He frowns and shakes his head angrily. This was unexpected, unexpected and...wrong! This place belongs to him now! Not some idiot soldier who didn't have the sense to leave when the castle was finally abandoned! Oh dear, it would appear our dear friend darkblade has been forgotten. Having your mind spread out amongst so many creations can be confusing, the odd detail or two has slipped through, it would seem.

"Bah! Who are you to challenge me? I was second in command! I was State's favourite! You are nothing compared to me, as the highest ranking member of KNAVES I claim this place as my own. Either accept me as your superior, or so help me I'll boot your skeletal body straight over the side!"

Numerous creations rush back into the courtyard to defend their master. Affidavit himself, or rather, the creation he's currently occupying (mostly, there's still bits of him in all of them. It's complicated!) does nothing, simply glaring at this mere soldier that dares defy him.