@ cocroach tea party (pg. 7):
google "Smbz", watch episode 7. when Mario and Basilisk are FLYING UPWARDS from the sheer speed of their attacks, their symutaniosly doing what I immagine this build to do, although Mario is closer due to the fact that he's using hammers, and Basilisk is using claws.

THAT's what this build looks like in action.

@ any one arguing about infinite:
Spoiler
Show

I am asuming we are trying to achive infinite hits.

this build threatens crits on 2-20, and scores another attack with each threatened crit due to lightning maces. with Better Lucky than Good, this counts as 1-20. since the attack is used up, i will consider generating another attack to be the attack persisting. as well, when confirming the crit, due to Roundhouse Kick, it generates another attack.

we will asume it "misses", and there by doesn't confirm the crit, when the attack roll is below 18, and we have no bonuses to hit. If we add Blood in the Water, this adds a bonus to hit each time we succesfully hit our target.

Each unit of hypothetical/folded/hammerspace/whatever time, each attack has a 19/20 chance of continuing on to the next unit of time, or with the feat, it's 20/20 chance, or garenteed (sp?) we will asume we are not using Better Lucky than Good from here on, due to the fact that it garentees infinite hits, and so is succesfull. the odds of confirming the crit are the odds of hitting, squared. which is with a roll of 18, 19, or 20. this results in (3/20)^2. this means that the odds of confirming the crit are 0.0225, which are the odds that another attack is generated each round. with Blood in the Water, this makes the formula ((3+n)/20)^2, were n is the number of succesful hits, which i do NOT have a formula for yet. it would equat (sp?) to something like n=(3+((3^X)/20)/20)X, were X is the number of attacks against the target by that point.

I have not enough math-fu to proceed from this point, but with Better Lucky than Good, we can garentee (SP?) infinite hits, and with Blood in the Water, we add more hits per unit of hammer-time. To proceed from this point, we would have to set up an equation for the odds that all the rolls would be 0, based off of the number of attacks, A, for unit of hammer-time, t, were A is based off of the odds that an attack fails to exist, the odds that it does not fail to exist, and the odds that another attack is produced as well, in each instance of t. it will probably have "^t" in it somewere. by that equation, we can figure out the odds that the chain ends at any instance of hammer-time, and as a by-product that is used in the proccess, an average amount of attacks at any instance of hammer-time. however, as I said, My math-fu is weak, so i cannot finnish this prosses. however, since there are odds that it will fail, it's garenteed (sp?...) that it isn't infinite, since infinite is defined that it has 0 chance of failing.

whew, that's longer than i meant it to be...