"Perhaps indeed" Seristra waits a moment to see if anyone else has anything to say before continuing. "The Dead king is aided by the very forces of Hell, which makes divinations somewhat difficult. We know only that he's gone from the area but he is inside the country. Darvis and his erstwhile ally are still likely in the city.. though we know this only becouse the city itself has become almost impossible to divine upon through interference and wards. If there are any other survivors we should consolodate both our forces for defence and to stop whatever plans Darvis has enacted. For though he was a twit and Morally challenged to say the least he was a competant schemer, and he went out of his way to catch the entirety of the royal family in this "event" The king has no living heirs.. and now he needs the king, though we know not why."

"That might not be entirely true, remember your divination said the line was broken but the dynasty had not fallen. There might be some small hope yet we're not seeing for the royal line."

"Bah NO Matter.. we need to stop Darvis and the King before anything else can come into play. We can research the royal line when we have dealt with the immeadiate threats. Now what have all of you seen of the city? survivors? Anything? Or have you nothing more to add?" she then gifts Radley with a brief face of incredulity and adds as an afterthought. "The information on your familiar is certain, that at least is not in doubt. Also I doubt if any of the nobles you knew are alive, they were gathered in the Palace just before.."

"Perhaps we would be best served first dealing with the problems at hand.. I personally sent messages to the nearest countries as of yesterday informing them of what has transpired here.. their reactions are out of our control, though we can hope from help from several directions I would think it folly to count on it. We need to find and destroy Darvis, Whatever entity aided him in this and put the King to rest, Getting any survivors to safety is also a priority, though to plan for that we need your information about the state of the city."