Quote Originally Posted by dangerprawn View Post
I included the feat, Divine Armor, in there to further express the fact that Divine Providence as a single ability is better than if you were combine 3 separate maneuvers and a feat. Those 3 abilities come from classes in Tier 3, therefore the ability should be comparable to the abilities of other Tier 3 classes instead of outstripping them, even when combined.

If the bonus were flat Charisma modifier, this is what it would do. The Paladin would have the ability to add their Charisma modifier to his or her Armor Class, Spell Resistance, Damage Reduction, or all three Saving Throws, on the fly as an immediate action, and allows a second d20 roll.

One of the Paladin's core abilities, Divine Grace, adds the Paladin's Charisma modifier to all saving throws. My revision of the ability turns it into an adaptable Divine Grace, even allowing the doubling of Charisma bonus to saves. I find it hard to believe that such an ability can be considered weak, when many people dip into Paladin for 2 levels just to get Divine Grace in it's unadaptable form.
Divine Grace has several important advantages over Providence. One major one is that it is continuous. Another major one is that it requires no Turn Undead expenditures. Further, it has a significantly lower class level requirement. All of these elements render my rebalanced Providence on roughly even footing with Divine Grace.