1. - Top - End - #1298
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Rpgsr4me's Ravenous, Roaring, Raging Rampage of Random Banter #134

On the subject of natural eye colors... I met someone recently whose brown eyes are so skewed that they are almost completely yellow. And another person with eyes that are actually green rather than the result of people not being able to tell that they're just a funky version of blue like usual.

On the subject of colored contacts, I've only seen a girl wearing them with violet and I think blue. She naturally had brown eyes (she was like, a quarter african-american-mutt stock, three quarters german-irish-american mutt stock.) ...I kinda forgot to try to get her to wear one of each when we slept together though.

I'm so ashamed.

When it comes to myself though, I'm going to have to say I'm more likely to get corrective lens contacts than vanity contacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutskarn View Post
    Sometimes it's fun to poke around backstage. There's a lot of energy, tension, and slightly illegal card games going on back there.

Also: ESSAY ARRGH ARRGH ARRGGH
    Slightly Illegal card games!?

Dang, I missed out on those.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2009-12-06 at 06:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide