Okay, I'll start by saying that while reading over some of your points, it made me review my lesser metamagics, and I realized I'd left out one note in particular I'd intended to include (Reduce Spell requiring a touch attack if it only affects a single target and didn't require a touch attack before), and I noticed a two or three other things that should've been noted (like how Reduce Spell can't actually make your spell bigger). I also clarified Intensity II.

That said, neither of the two examples you listed actually work. Common sense would rule that you can't minimize and weaken a spell (but I did add a note), Wings of Flurry does not have a range measured as Close, Medium, or Long (so Reduce wouldn't work either), the Repeated version would only work so long as the targets hadn't moved an inch... now even before any of the adjustments I made, you've got a sixth level spell that deals twice your caster level in damage (note that Intensity no longer affects it because it's not a low-level spell), requiring 2 saves against daze, and if they don't move, they're subject to the same thing the next round. That seems close enough to sixth level spells, if not weaker.

And Hold Person can't be Minimized or Weakened. I'm sure there's some spell out there that's mostly a save effect, but happens to deal 1d4 damage as well, and if I can find it I can try to adjust Minimize Spell to deal with that possibility. But as it is, Hold Person can't be affected by either of those.

I'm still willing to accept the possibility that Lesser Metamagic is flat out broken, but at the moment I don't see it.