Alright, first the non-fell draining magic missile issues. OldTrees, remember I added the note that you cannot apply a damage-affecting Lesser Metamagic to any spell that has also been modified by a different damage-affecting metamagic or Lesser Metamagic, so Empowered Minimized isn't an issue. Also, Zaydos is right, Minimize isn't an issue already because you can only apply one negative level to Magic Missile (The note hasn't been there since the beginning, but isn't entirely a newcomer; I did recently make it more prominent, though). I didn't think about the Summon Monster spells, though, I'll have to think of some way to deal with those, and similar effects.

And Narmy, I really have no idea. I'm fine with changing the name if you're certain, though.

On to the madness!

I'll start with the notable texts from metamagics in question (trying to keep from legal issues, I'm trying to post only the immediately relevant bits).

Quote Originally Posted by Fell Drain
You can alter a spell that deals damage to foes so that any living creature that is dealt damage also gains a negative level.
Quote Originally Posted by Twin Spell
Casting a twinned spell causes the spell to take effect twice in the same area or on the same target simultaneously... twinning a spell does not affect its vulnerability to counterspelling, so a single successful counterspell negates both instances of a twinned spell.
Emphasis mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Repeat Spell
A repeated spell is automatically cast again at the beginning of your turn in the following round.
Emphasis mine.

Fell Drain seems pretty clear that you can only give an opponent one negative level per spell; no multiple level drains with multiple attacks. There's a case to be made for the contrary, but frankly, with the power that could give some spells (like, say, magic missile, with five automatic no-save negative levels), I cannot fathom that that is at all what was what they were saying.

I emphasize the lines in Twin Spell and Repeat Spell that gave me the idea that a Twinned spell wouldn't count as two separate instances for the purposes of Fell Drain, but the with the counterspell line referring to two separate instances, I agree with y'all.

But then, yeah, as Zaydos noted, you can only reduce Magic Missile's level by 1, so the lowest you could get adding all those metamagics is 6th level. You could still take off the Repeat - a really overrated feat anyway, says me - and get it to fourth level, which would be a total of six no-save negative levels to a single target in a single round with three castings of a fourth-level spell; that's two per spell.

I think we can all agree with Zaydos that the issue here is no longer the Lesser Metamagic, it's the Speed tree. In which case we have two options, I think:

(A) Adjust the rules so that you cannot use Lesser Metamagic to reduce a spell's level below 1, which would make Magic Missile ineligible for Speed until Epic levels - kind of a cop out, and if you took one of those metamagic level adjustment reducing spells, it could still work. Or...

(B) Redo the speed tree, which I'm not sure exactly what I'd do. Make it so even at III you can only cast one extra spell (for example, instead of freely reducing a spell to a move action, you can reduce it to a move and a swift action)? Would that be enough of a fix? I'm *willing* to completely ditch the Speed tree, but I'd want to replace it with something else.