View Single Post

Thread: Spirit Monsters Fighting Team Go! IC

1. - Top - End - #13
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Default Re: Spirit Monsters Fighting Team Go! IC

Seth let out a heavy sigh of relief as the woman opened the door for him, rather then him having to do it himself. While he had his priorities, he wasn’t relishing the trouble he would be getting in afterwards. Seth dashed into the enclosure, spouting his thanks. Screeching to a stop, he popped open the gate to Yoshi’s area, yelling at his friend.

“Get your butt up and out here, you lazy bum! We’ve got stuff to do!”

No sooner had he said that then the large spirim slid through the gate, barely making it through the door, his slender arm shoving it open the rest of the way.

“I heard you the first time.” Yoshi’s raspy bass voice filled the interior of the enclosure. “Get on.”

Seth couldn’t help a half-smile as he swung halfway up onto his spirim, waiting until they had cleared the front door before hauling himself the rest of the way up. They looked a rather odd pair, the boy with his spiky hair and casual clothing, toothpick jutting out at an odd angle, while his spirim, reminiscent of a long legged T-rex, stood only coated in alligator-like armor plating, his green and steel-blue scales standing distinctly against the desert. But they didn’t stand there for long to let the caretaker wonder at the spectacle.

“I’ll try and have him back for the next period.” Yoshi assured her, with an upward twist of his reptilian lips.

Then they were gone, a cloud of dust running ahead of a string of giant, four-toed footprints.
    Last edited by bladesmith; 2009-12-15 at 02:42 PM.
    "The more I talk, the stupider I sound." ~Me
    "Life is what you make of it." ~Deadpool