Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post
I owe most of it to the fact that I read through all of Don Rosa's Donald Duck & Scrooge McDuck stories within the last two months.

You should check 'em out when you get the chance, Koorly. The man does an incredible job writing stories for Scrooge & the Gang, and actually wrote an entire arc that fuses the life of Scrooge McDuck together into an actually plausible timeline (for the Duckverse, that is), and I cannot recommend that arc highly enough to you, because it may very well be the most well-researched comic book arc ever written.
Do they have those for Goofy?

One things that has always stood out in the Disney universe to me was the lack of actual parents.

In most cartoon films, the parents are either never seen or killed off. I think there are onlye a few films in which the parents are A. seen together and B. both alive at the end. Peter Pan, Mary Poppins, Mulan, Hercules (Both His Dad on earth and Zeus), Sleeping Beauty, Lady and the Tramp (though not directly the parents of Lady), The Incredibles, & 101 dalmations.

And take a look at the Original three, Mickey's and Uncle. Donald's an Uncle, and Goofy is the only one to reach Dad status, but doesn't have a wife?