Callos

A much satisfied look look on his face as the middle aged human looked over the new pages in his spell book that would allow for much greater potency. He almost couldn't contain the jump of joy when he thought of the abilities he could now use. Then something else hit him as his eyes drifted around the market area he was in. Those oddly opal eyes settled unto a rack of smoked meat and his stomach began to growl. With a smrik on his face the necromancer began to approach then stopped, alarm apprant on his features. The little chest that had held all of the platinum was empty now. He had cleared out all of the coins to acquire these spells and now he grit his teeth. How could he make the novice mistake of forgetting to get supplies? He still needed them but who could he get some gold from? A mental checklist went through his mind as he totaled up all of the things he would need before he sighed. Time to go borrow some gold from a seemingly very discreet person. One of the Elthans had been paying for him from since they had met in the first place and Callos vowed this would be the last time...

Where Ever Elthan is...

"So you see, this is not something that I ask lightly but I really do need that gold so I can get my supplies..."