Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
But I never said that men were able to do these things better then women can, which is why I don't see how your comment about the scales being tipped towards men is relevant.
Keveak said that he read somewhere that women were more creative and such. I was claiming that gender has nothing to do with a persons creativity. Therefore your comment about women not being able to have many professions has very little to do with what I said because all I said was that gender had nothing to do with creativity or intelligence. So unless you're claiming that women are better then men in these things and were unable to show that they were superior to men because they didn't have the opportunity, (which I don’t think you are), I’m not quite sure what you’re trying to say. in fact, my point is something which is held by most feminists.[/rant]
Women and men think different, that's proved. So it might make a difference based on what you are doing and how. I'm not being sexist here, I saw it on television

You also used the fact that a lot of artists and such were male to back up your claim which Threeshades claims is incorrect by stating that women weren't allowed too be it for a long time.
Which is correct according to my education, women were not seen as able to learn anything beyond basic math until the eighteenth to nineteenth century.