Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
I was annoyed as soon as Tink spoke her first words. Her attitude was way more prevalent in the Peter Pan movie's then it is now. They had opportunity too show it much more too, but didn't. It seems like they couldn't have left well enough alone with it. Oh, and don't get me started on all the other Fairies. Terrible balance of personality mix with the lot of them.

Also on the Disney movie note - the Princess & the Frog is your stereotypical film. It fits all the tropes, but still had plenty of quick witted humor wrapped up in it to make it enjoyable. I'm not certain how well that will carry across the pond with the culture being set in New Orleans, but since your a Disney fan Curly, you'll catch quite a few little snippets in the film. I would say go into it expecting a warm fuzzy. There's nothing new to blow your mind, but all the classic Disney comes true in it making it cozy and comfy for us fans.
I know that's not really a measure (because they love every animated movie) but my kids liked the Princess & the Frog. I have to wait till the DVD is out since they already watched it and I don't go to cinema alone for these movies.