As Fizahn looks down at the drow's body, he is not sure whether he recognizes him or not.

When he last saw Trinark, he was filthy, dressed in rags and castoff clothing. This drow has a noble visage, immaculately brushed silken hair and is wearing fine drowcraft chainmail, still shining darkly through the frost. His eyes are closed, but the expression on his face is one of peace and satisfaction, emotions Fizahn does not remember having seen on Trinark's face in the Underdark.

[hr]
When Fizahn mentions Trinark's name, however, the elf's eyes flick toward him. Immediately, her gaze returns to cover Thokk, Aeroz, and now Silithos, but when she speaks her words are directed to the gnome.

"I know you, Fizahn, though you do not know me. Trinark and the druid have spoken of their friends many times, though there are some among you whom I can not place.

"This dwarf must therefore be Thokk. And the half orc is Lumpy (I had not realized that we had met before until just this moment).

"And of course Aeroz and I know each well, though I am beginning to think that our meeting on the ship was not happenstance ...

"Sheyra told us that you had saved her from the Underdark, but we had been given the impression that you were long gone, out on another adventure. I have to say I am surprised to find you following us out here on this lonely road.

"Perhaps it is you who should speak quickly. My fingers might be getting tired ..."

Her bow is held taut but rock-steady at a 45 degree angle. Her arrows are pointed directly at both Thokk's and Aeroz's chests.