Oh, okay, There's only 8 comics. I can do this.

Alright Coffee:

Some of the incidental jokes really had me laughing (The Dire Bear Asses things was genius). Punchlines weren't all winners, but they can't always be. Maybe I just didn't get a few of them. Like, why did Lloyd think the marching order was divine punishment? I could understand if Janine had just contributed to the argument, but it seems like she solved it pretty handily. So what was Lloyd's problem?

As for characterization, so far it's pretty good. I like your portrayal of Lloyd. He's a paladin, but he's not a jerk about it. That's how paladin's should act. Matt Silver is interesting (and I like how he shows up in the background of comic 3), but I'm not sure why he was so panicked about maximum security. If he's a good enough rogue that Lloyd wants to take him to fight a CR9 dragon, he's probably good enough to break out of any jail in that town (It looked pretty rural, but I could be wrong). I'm not sure what to make of Radic or Janine yet. I don't dislike either character, but I don't really like them much either.

All in all it's pretty good. Keep at it, it can only get better as you go!