View Single Post

Thread: [DD Snark]Maltak: The Unsuckening

1. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DD Snark]Maltak: The Unsuckening

Quote Originally Posted by Domochevsky View Post
    Valid question. Please keep the memes to a absolute minimum, guys. As background gags here and there they're ok if they fit, but let's focus on plot progression.

Spoiler
    Show

That also means that there will be no groin punching, unless the Universe decides that this is a valid way to keep Dominic on the sideline. But remember: Stuff does not suddenly appear. Instead it gets redirected towards the main characters.
    So for example if Groinpuncher should appear at some point to nut Dominic then some introductory background info like "Ah, Maltak. A good day and place for my spontaneous vacation!" from him right before that is in order.
    Ah, you want to keep the wackiness down to a minimum?

I'll keep that in mind for the next installment.

Actually: my first post - too wacky, insufficiently wacky, or Just Right?

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    Just for fun, can we pretend all the main characters don't suck?
    Spoiler
    Show
    My current intention is make few of the characters suck.

Luna & Dom suck, for sure. But Melna is going to have some honest-to-god drama (mixed in with some comedic trauma), Hansi is going to be a Memetic Badass (and superb lov-ar), Spark will be zany - but all the Orcs will be played as good, dramatic characters.

I'm afraid I'll have to keep Pimp Jacob - it makes sense that all the Deegans seem somewhat unbalanced when viewed through the lens of realistic characters, no?
    Last edited by Oracle_Hunter; 2009-12-31 at 09:28 PM.
    Lead Designer for Oracle Hunter Games
    Today a Blog, Tomorrow a Business!

~ Awesome Avatar by the phantastic Phase ~
    Spoiler
    Show

Elflad