Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
I'm sorry, but I'm steaming over this and I need to rant.

On the way to the restaurant (One of the best, if not the best, steakhouses around), my brother spent the entire car ride screaming about...Certain male aspects of puberty, and how these...Aspects, combined with the metal zipper in the fly of his jeans, equals pain.

I DON'T NEED TO HEAR THESE THINGS.

Then at the steakhouse, he was INTOLERABLE. He spent the entire time throwing a temper tantrum (He's TWELVE, AND HAS NO MENTAL ISSUES OTHER THAN ADHD), screaming at everyone, rubbing his hands all over the steak, eating the bread instead of the steak, screaming at me, screaming at my parents, smacking me in the face, and so forth.

Then he ran around the steakhouse screaming and laughing and something about ostriches, and people were making comments.

It was two hours of hell, and now we can't go back.

Why?

I did nothing. Okay, I commented a bit at first, but I shut up for the rest of dinner. I was good.

But because my parents don't want to only take me and leave him behind, we both suffer. NOW MY PARENTS WILL GO THERE THEMSELVES AND LEAVE ME AND MY BROTHER BEHIND FOR SOMETHING THAT ONLY HE DID!!!

...*Sigh* Happy New Year to the Crack Pairings Thread and the playground.
Good lord, that's ridiculous. I wish things had gone better for you, Coffee.