Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
I don't get it.

Anyway, I managed to whip up some writing. It's very short, more of an intro to a story I'll never write than anything, which means I haven't cried too much.

Spoiler
Show
Haley smiled as she woke up. She could feel a warm body over her, a wonderful feeling she had been reintroduced to ever since she had reunited with Elan. His head rested besides her own, which she slowly turned until their lips faced each other. Not caring that he wasn't awake yet, she kissed him lovingly.

As her senses roused themselves from sleep, she realized his lips felt different. They were softer and had a subtler, fresher taste, slightly reminding her of a forest. Intrigued, she took a deep breath, inhaling his smell. It was different as well, reminiscent of flowers.

She moved her arms, previously resting on his waist, up his body and was surprised to have her fingers meet hair as soon as between his shoulder blades. There was only one member of the Order who had such long hair now, she thought, worried. Ever so slowly, she moved her hand to the side of his head and touched his ear and froze as she realized it was long and pointed.
It's also quite well written...and now has me wondering just what happened to land V in bed with Haley.

Really, please write more.