Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Stryke View Post
As odd as some of your other ideas have been, I could actually see Tiasal going Arcane Archer or Arcane Trickster in the future.

For the benefit of those who don't play D&D (not you Oooohaloophole), Arcane Archer is a prestige class that's best for Wizards (or Sorcerers) with Fighter, Ranger, or Rogue levels. It lets you use an arrow's range for your spells and enchant arrows in a variety of ways. Arcane Trickster is a prestige class that's basically just a mashup of Rogue and Wizard/Sorcerer powers. I believe it gets full sneak attack and full or nearly full casting progression, but has poor hit points and base attack. Tiasal's certainly sneaky enough for either of them. Er, assuming she gets out of her current situation alive.
Yess finaly got something right. The representitive of arcana is obvios. The representitive of Her fathers darkness is shown in rouge form. They both wheren't the best in melee but Tiasal is better in that sense (but still quite vernerable). So yeah, once Xycon finds that he realy ikes binding souls he will transend (I will have no PC souls devoured, have something good for a change)